About Cyber Professional Hacker
he rapid and dramatic advances in information technology (IT) in recent years have without question generated tremendous benefits. However, they have created significant and unprecedented risks to operations. Computer security has, in turn, become much more important as all levels of an organization to utilize information systems security measures to avoid data tampering, fraud, disruptions in critical operations, and inappropriate disclosure of sensitive information.
The current demand for Information Security jobs continue to grow. With information security increasingly becoming a boardroom level concern, training and certification are becoming increasingly important for candidates and companies.
"NASSCOM predicts requirement of 10 lacs professionals by the year 2010. Currently the number of security professionals in India is around 22,000."
TechDefence Certified Professional Hacker provides a unique opprtunity to learn & get clear perspective of Ethical hacking,Information Security & Cyber Crime Investigation .It would be an ideal platform to aquire the required knowledge to take countermeasures & deal with cyber crime in your organization or your personal life.
Who should attend?
- IT Students & Professionals
- Web Developers
- Network Engineers
- System Administrators
- Law Professionals
- Banking & finance Sector Professionals.
TecHacking 2010 at Petroleum University,Gandhinagar - Dates- 16th & 17th January,2010 (Conducted Sucessfully)
HackTrack 2010 at Cohin Univeristy of Science & Technology,Cochin- Dates: 21st & 22nd January,2010 (Conducted Sucessfully)
HackTrack at Innovision '10 , NSIT,Delhi Date: 29th January,2010 (Conducted Sucessfully)
Hack IT at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela Date: 6th February,2010 (Conducted Successfully)
HackSEC 2010 at Indian Institute of Technology,Gandhinagar.Dates- 13th & 14th February,2010(Conducted Successfully)
HackXploit 2010 at LNM IIT,Jaipur Dates: 20th & 21st February,2010(Conducted SuccessFully)
Hacxplode 2010 at SRM University,Chennai Dates: 27th & 28th February,2010 (Conducted Sucessfully)
HacXplode 2010 at Indian Institute of Technology,Guwahati Dates:11th-12th March,2010 (Conducted Successfully)
HackIN at Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi Date:13th March,2010(Conducted Successfully)
HackTrix at Nirma University Date:19th March,2010. (Conducted Successfully)
HackTrack at College of Engineering Main Campus, Anna University Dates: 24th-25th March,2010. (Conducted Successfully)
HackTrack 2010 at Hindusthan College of Engineering & Technology,Coimbatore Dates: 30th-31st March,2010. (Conducted Successfully)
HackIT 2010 at Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology Dates:3rd-4th April,2010. (Conducted Successfully)
HackSEC at BVM College of Engineering,Vallabh VidyaNagar,Gujarat Date:9th April,2010. (Conducted Successfully)
TecHacking 2010 at Mody Institute of Technology & Science,Lakshmangath,Jaipur Dates:10th-11th April,2010. (Conducted Successfully)
HacXploit at Hitkarini College of Engineering & Technology,Jabalpur Dates:19th & 20th April,2010. (Conducted Successfully)
HacXploit at BSAITM,Faridabad Dates:23rd & 24th April,2010. (Conducted Successfully)
HackTrack at Rajasthan Institute of Engineering & Technology,Jaipur Dates:25th-26th April,2010. (Conducted Successfully)
- Hackers & Hacking Methodologies
- Types of hackers
- Communities of Hackers
- Malicious Hacker Strategies
- Steps to conduct Ethical Hacking
- Hiding your identity while performing attacks
Information Gathering & Scanning Methodologies
- Get to know how hacker gather information about victim on internet
- Information gathering of websites & networks
- Scanning & Structuring of websites
- Finding Admin Panel of websites
Trojans & Backdoors
- How to control victim’s computer using Trojans
- Binding Trojans with another file
- Undetection process of Trojans from Antivirus
- Removal of Trojans from your computer
- Analysis of Trojans/Virus
- Using Google as hacking tool
- Advanced operators of Google
- Finding Vulnerable websites using Google
- Finding Target networks using Google
Wireless Hacking & Security
- Wireless Protocols
- Wireless Routers-Working
- Attacks on Wireless Routers
- Cracking Wireless routers password(WEP)
- Securing routers from Hackers
Web Application Attacks
- Web Application Overview
- Web Application Attacks
- OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Putting Trojans on websites
- SQL injection attacks
- Executing Operating System Commands
- Getting Output of SQL Query
- Getting Data from the Database Using ODBC Error Message
- How to Mine all Column Names of a Table
- How to Retrieve any Data
- How to Update/Insert Data into Database
- SQL Injection in Oracle
- SQL Injection in MySql Database
- Attacking Against SQL Servers
- SQL Server Resolution Service (SSRS)
- SQL Injection Automated Tools
- Blind SQL Injection
- Preventing SQL Injection Attacks
- XSS attacks
- Fining & Fixing XSS in websites
- Local File inclusion attacks
- Remote file inclusion attacks
- Buffer Overflow attacks
- Session Hijacking attacks
- 20 Hands on Demonstrations on real websites
Cyber Crime Investigation & Information Security
- Types of Cyber Crimes
- How to report Cyber Crimes
- Details required while reporting cyber crime
- Different Logging Systems
- Investigating Emails ( Email Tracing)
- Ahmedabad Bomb Blasts Terror Mail case study
- Investigating Phishing Cases
- Investigating Data Theft Cases
- Investigating Orkut Profile Impersonation Cases
Workshop Highlights & Benefits
- Live Demonstration of Latest Hacking Techniques & tools.
- Live investigation Demonstration of various cases solved by Sunny Vaghela.
- Personal Interaction with Sunny Vaghela.
- Hands on Practice Sessions
- Ethical Hacking Toolkit(Includes Powerpoint Presentations,Tools,Ebooks)
Key Points of TechDefence:
- We have rich experience working on cases & training for Crime Branch, Ahmedabad,Nashik, Rajkot,Surat & Hyderabad.
Conducted more than 160 workshops & seminars for Students & Professionals across globe.
- We helped Top Investigating Agencies to solve Cyber Terrorism Cases like Ahmedabad & Mumbai Blasts Cases.
We do not use third party tools. We have developed our Crypters, Trojans, Scripts etc.
- Our Director & Trainer is supported by Ministry of Home Affairs, Malaysia.
- Sunny Vaghela is serial entrepreneur & has wide experience in the field of Ethical Hacking,Cyber Crime Investigation & Forensics.At the age of 17,Sunny found many loopholes in SMS & VoIP Technology.At 18,Sunny has found loopholes like ‚ÄúSession Hijacking" & "Cross Site Scripting" in popular social networking website orkut.com. At 19 Sunny Vaghela has been awarded by Rajiv Gandhi Young Achiever Award as IT Expert of Gujarat.At 20, He has solved more than 16 cases in association with Crime Branch,Ahmedabad. He traced out origin of Terror Email Trail of Ahmedabad Serial Bomb Blasts.He also helped Mumbai Police to get information on “jamat ud dawah” after Mumbai Terror Attacks.He has addressed more than 160 IT security conferences/Workshops at National & International Level all across Globe.He has trained professionals from many reputed Companies like Google,Yahoo!,ISACA,Temenos,ZOHO, Delloitte,K7 Antivirus,TCS,HCL,Sify & many Co-operative Banks of India.At 21, He is founder & Chief Technical Officer of TechDefence Pvt Ltd which is rapidly growing IT Security Training & Consulting Organization focusing on Cyber Crime Investigation,Cyber Law Consuting,Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing.
To know more about Sunny Vaghela please visit www.sunnyvaghela.com
Certificate of "Certified Cyber Sleuth" will be given to participants on completion of workshop.
Request a CCS Workshop at your college